BELUGA was a finalist at the 2019 BOAT INTERNATIONAL World Superyacht Awards.
Category: Voyage Award
Itinerary: The Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
Please enquire for a copy!
BELUGA is an explorer-style motor yacht, custom-built by Moonen in 2006 and last refitted 2011. She was built as a go-anywhere yacht with 4,000nm range, a robust elegant style, a wide beam, and therefore unusually large volume for her length.
BELUGA's interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins, 2 twin cabins and 2 pullman beds. She carries up to 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout her living areas to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
• Expedition-style superyacht perfectly suited to her cruising area
• BELUGA operates with her own custom-built 40ft chaseboat, MV MINKE, fully equipped for all types of fishing, scuba, snorkeling which is included in the standard charter fee (delivered October 2017)
• Scuba equipment – unlimited fills, and large range of watertoys
• Every year, BELUGA covers incredibly rich cruising grounds and creates unforgettable memories for Clients with raving feedback!
• Expansive sundeck with 4-person jacuzzi
• Climb up the monkey island or “grand crow’s nest”: the ideal place for whale watching, reef spotting, or enjoying a champagne sunset
• The full beam Master Cabin includes a private office, whilst 4 cabins on the lower deck accommodate up to 10 guests
• Experienced crew from multiple nationalities
2x Diesel MTU 2000 M60
At anchor (0 speed)
- Deck shower
- Exercise equipment
- Fishing gear - heavy
- Jacuzzi on deck
- Swim platform
- Assorted water toys
- Banana boat - towable
- Beach games
- Free weights
- Paddleboards multiple
- Tube - towable
- Water skis - adult
- Diving by arrangement
- Seabobs multiple
- Snorkeling gear
- Spearfishing gear
- DVD player all cabins
- Satellite phone
- Satellite TV
- TV all cabins