Autumn/Winter 2020 Internship Programme
- Activity: Yacht Brokerage.
- Location: London, Fulham.
- Duration: 2-week initial placement with potential to extend following a successful review.
- Start Date: Oct 2020.
The placement is open to recent university graduates who ideally received a grade of 2:1 or higher in their degree.
- Eligible to work in UK
Please note we are unable to sponsor visas for graduate positions.
Founded in 2013, TJB is a dynamic and fast-growing brokerage, operating in one of the most exciting industries in the world. This young and enthusiastic team strive to combine the traditional yachting values of passion and discretion with next generation technology. We have a reputation built on the consistency of our impeccable customer service. Based in South West London, we are perfectly positioned to service clients from around the world and only a short flight away from the superyacht hubs of the Mediterranean.
The team at TJB Super Yachts is passionate and highly motivated, by choosing to join this team you will receive industry-leading mentorship and support in an energetic and professional environment. We are seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking graduates to join our internship programme. During the programme you will be given the opportunity to learn more about TJB Super Yachts and the Super Yacht Industry while working on notable, cutting-edge projects, developing your practical and theoretical knowledge surrounded by industry experts.
- Enthusiasm with the passion to achieve and reach targets.
- A strong desire to develop great people skills, as communication and relationship building is at the heart of what we do.
- Organisational skills, the ability to prioritise tasks and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail in both research and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office package.
- Incentive to use initiative and lateral thinking to add value to the business.
- Your primary role will be as a Client Researcher assisting the team with the cleansing of our CRM database.
- Alongside researching, you will assist the team in a range of duties such as:
- Marketing emails
- Creating bespoke itineraries
- Yacht/Market research
- Taking notes in meetings
- Office and admin tasks
What You can Expect from Us
Being part of the TJB Super Yachts’ team means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. Bring your talent and ambition to TJB and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
- You will receive practical, on the job training within all departments by the team of industry experts.
- You will have responsibility for your own projects and progress reports.
- You will gain valuable experience and transferable skills from working on a CRM database and bespoke spreadsheets.
- You will enjoy social atmosphere where you’ll build relationships throughout the business.
- We have commitment to support a reasonable work life balance.
- The role will initially be for a 2-week unpaid work experience (expenses covered) we will provide a lunch allowance of up to £10 per day and a travel expenses to be agreed on a case by case basis.
- Following a successful 2-week work experience there is potential for you to be taken on as part of a paid internship to be reviewed on a fortnightly basis.
- Based on a star like performance in your internship, there may be an opportunity for you to become a permanent member of the TJB team and start your career with us.