Contract: Summer Placement
About the role:
We seek enthusiastic, collaborative and forward-thinking interns to join us on their summer placement.
Join TJB Super Yachts to receive industry-leading mentorship and support, the opportunity to work on hugely notable, cutting-edge projects, and leave a legacy by developing your practical and theoretical knowledge surrounded by industry experts. We are currently recruiting talented undergraduate students seeking a Summer Placement to start in July 2018.
An intern helps envision, build and maintain varying projects. In this role you will be responsible for providing support to our experienced team.
What you’ll receive and achieve:
- A social atmosphere where you’ll build relationships throughout the business
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts
- A commitment to support a reasonable work life balance
- Responsibility for your own achievements, taking control of project elements
- Potential progression into the business to secure your future career with us as a graduate if you perform like a star
Being part of TJB Super Yachts means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to TJB and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
What we are looking for:
- We look for those who embody our company ethos
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Organisational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Live the TJB values, collaborative, forward thinking and enthusiastic