2016 AQUILA 44 YACHT Summary
13.41 meters / 44 ft
17 MPH (14.77 Knots)
23 MPH (19.99 Knots)
Asking price: $849,900 USD
The Aquila 44 Power Catamaran was developed to be an exceptionally comfortable cruising boat; placing advanced technology at the forefront of all design and build decisions. Luxury amenities include Yacht Controller, watermaker, 2 Solar Panels, fresh water flush system, spacious salon and galley with 360 degree view, stainless steel sink, fridge and freezer. The 3-cabin, 3-head yacht features a forward cabin that spans her beam of 21' 6" and two aft cabins with ample headroom and large windows. Two of the three en-suite heads include separate shower stalls and teak flooring. The oversized flybridge features Simard electronics package, electric grill, added enclosure and seating on either side of the helm station.
- Option to convert this yacht to all solar power starting at $150,000
- Volvo D4-260 Twin Diesel Engines 790 hours
- Fuel Burn Rate with both engines at cruise speed of 17 mph is 17 GPH at 3000 rpm.
- Generator Northern Lights
- Raymarine Auto Pilot, GPS, Depth Finder
- 3 Cabins
- 3 Heads
- Dining table converts to berth
- Boat is a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale. Looks like new.