2016 AZIMUT MAGELLANO 66 Summary
20.39 meters / 66.91 ft
Asking price: $2,095,000 USD
This 66-foot mega-yacht features a unique “dual-mode hull,” with double chines, a wave-cutting vertical bow, and substantial forward volume for smoother and more efficient operation.
Two 800 HP Volvo Diesel Engines are powering the vessel, which allow it to cruise at 9 knots when travelling under full displacement and between 16 and 18 knots when on plane, with a top speed of 22 knots.
At its cruising speed, the AZIMUT MAGELLANO 66 has a range of 900 nautical miles, which is much more than any other boat this size.
Another noteworthy aspect of the AZIMUT MAGELLANO 66 is its interior, which gives you the impression of volumes on a much larger yacht, affording plenty of room to relax and socialize.
The main deck is equipped with a large sliding door at the bow, separating the saloon from the pilot station and galley. The style of the main saloon is modern yet refined, with wood paneling and neutral furnishings. It includes a bar, TV cabinet, dining table, an L-shaped sofa, and long banks of windows providing sweeping views.
The lower deck houses a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins, and a fourth cabin that can be configured as a pantry. The boat sleeps eight guests in 4 sizeable cabins and two crew.
Exterior spaces on the main deck of the AZIMUT MAGELLANO 66 include a padded lounging area with table at the bow and a shaded seating and dining area aft. The exterior highlight is the flybridge, which is especially large for a boat this size.
It features a dining table, a sun pad, and enough space for lounge chairs, as well as a hard-top with opening sunroof providing shade for long stints at sea.
- Joystick Control
- Yacht Controller
- New exterior upholstery and canvas in 2022
- 2022 Walker Bay Generation 12 LTE with Yamaha 40HP
- UV protection on all windows
- AIS with Send/Receive
- Two six-man life rafts
- Cellular Internet
- Bottom Paint and Prop Speed redone in November, 2021
- Extensive spare parts and supplies
Optional Systems and Accessories
- Additional Glendenning Cable Master for second shore power cable
- Additional Seakeeper control station on flybridge
- Seakeeper NG16
- Racor filters for engines and generator
- Additional control for electric searchlight
- Bimini on aft flybridge with removable poles
- Cockpit furniture with icemaker and sink
- Coffee table at bow area (hi/lo hand operated)
- Hardtop on fly with electric awning
- Painted hull
- Teak on flybridge
- Underwater lights
- Shower on flybridge
- Fourth cabin with 2 beds
- Safe in MSR
- Sofa bed in salon
- Wooden floor in salon, galley , and helm station.
- Miele Appliances
- Washer and dryer separate
- Wine cooler in salon
- Chaincounter control on helm station
- Raymarine Gold Package with three videocameras
- Hi-lo TV in salon
- Safe in VIP cabin