35.96 meters / 118 ft
Asking price: $3,750,000 USD
INEVITABLE is a 118' Burger that was built in 1985 and recently refit in 2022. She accommodates up to 8 guests in 3 staterooms and 6 crew in 3 quarters.
INEVITABLE is a stunning classic Jack Hargrave-designed Burger that has been continually maintained and upgraded over time by conscientious owners and a professional crew. Accommodation for up to 8 guests is found in 3 beautifully appointed ensuite staterooms surrounded by her traditionally furnished Patrick Knowles-designed interior which was installed new in 2005. Presented in top condition and fresh out of refit which included new paint, new teak decks, and major system overhauls, she needs nothing beyond a new owner’s personal touches to enjoy immediate use.
Nearly every system, finish, and feature has been either upgraded or improved aboard INEVITABLE during the last 10 years. Paint, decks, a completely new head system, and a new Atlas Power converter were just done as a follow-up to recent new Caterpillar engines, generators, zero-speed stabilizers, galley appliances and swim platform extension. No expense has spared to ensure INEVITABLE’s impeccable condition.
- Very comprehensive refit including full Awlgrip paint job and new teak decks in 2022
- C-32 Caterpillar engines, ZF gears, exhaust system, and bow thruster new in 2015
- Quantum zero-speed stabilizers new in 2015
- Re-paneled/refinished interior by Patrick Knowles Designs
- Fully updated and recent navigational electronics and communications systems
- Fully Rebuilt Davits, Passerelle, and Windlass in 2022
- New Atlas Power Converter installed in 2022