19.71 meters / 64.66 ft
Asking price: €2,350,000 EUR
- A robust all Aluminium world cruiser with an exceptional range (6500nm at 9.6kn / 9000nm at 8kn)
- Regimentally maintained by a proud and experienced yacht owner and crew
- Designed by the reputable Steve Dashew, a known industry trailblazer.
- Hull number #9 of 11 for the successful FPB 64 range
- Robust build quality and functionality second to none
- A proven blue water cruiser and capable high latitude explorer. The hull is double skinned with tankage in between.
- Preventative maintenance programme and comprehensive set of spares specified by an owner who circumnavigated during the COVID pandemic
- Current generation electronics including new autopilot, Furuno and TimeZero navigation suites, Maretron and Victron monitoring systems, alternator, and solar controllers (Dec 2021)
- An exceptional 2600 AH @24V battery bank comprised of new Lithium Ion and existing gel batteries with various charging capabilities (Dec 2021)
- New energy efficient air conditioners in cabins, allowing climate control for extended periods under battery (July 2022)
- New upgraded Sidepower Bow Thruster (Dec 2021)
- New Tecma best in class toilets and plumbing (Dec 2021)
- Redundancy and capability to operate independently away from shore for extended periods of time
- Upgraded retractable 360-degree state of the art scanning sonar (March 2022)
- Ultrasonic antifouling which prevents hard growth (Dec 2021)
- A sustainable explorer boat with a large solar assisted power bank and efficient canoe shaped hull designed for surfing
- Naiad stabilizers for increased stability underway
- KAIZEN has the ability to recover from a capsize situation while remaining completely watertight
COOL & CAPABLEKaizen was designed to travel. With a range of 9,000nm this
yacht is serious about exploration, capable of transoceanic
voyages and able to access remote areas that others cannot.
In fact, the innovative 360- degree Furuno commercial sonar
system, new in 2022, which retracts into the hull, facilitates all
kinds of off-the-beaten track discovery, into uncharted bays that
other boats couldn’t reach. The autonomy Kaizen provides is
next level – it’s well suited to Owner operation but equally has
the onboard space to accommodate a crew Captain.
With three very comfortable cabins, Kaizen has excellent,
liveable spaces on board. With her thoughtful Steve Dashew
design and clever storage solutions, the space is used optimally
and, thanks to solar panels, the yacht is efficient with energy.
Plus, her ‘flopper stoppers’ and Naiad fin stabilisation enhance
the comfort on board.
The outside spaces too are versatile – the flybridge features
seating and panoramic views while on the aft the yacht is well
set up for fishing and there is a barbecue and a small swim
platform, ideal for those early morning swims.
Having been well maintained by an experienced and attentive
Owner, the yacht has had several recent updates and upgrades
to the onboard systems including navigation suite and autopilot,
Lithium Ion battery bank, energy-efficient air conditioning
systems in the cabins, upgraded bow thrusters in addition to the
upgraded retractable sonar system. All upgrades were made in
consultation with Steve Dasher, the original designer.
This is an FPB 64 that’s as ready as ever for new adventures.