39.62 meters / 130 ft
Asking price: $11,995,000 USD
MAGIC represents the one of the nicest, American built, pedigree Tri-Deck's in the 130' range on the market. With her 28' beam, the vessel has the volume of a 145'. Built in 2005 by Northern Marine and custom designed by Ward Setzer, MAGIC was the winner of the Pacific Northwest Superyacht Society Design Award.
She is powered by reliable DDC/MTU 12V2000's providing a 3000 nm range, economically burning only 35 gallons per hour at 11 knots, while burning 75 gallons per hour at cruise of 14kts. In 2021, the engines had a major overhaul with only 3000 hours SMOH.
Her interior was completely redone in 2020 with new furnishings, rugs, window treatments, audio/visual equipment, and soft goods throughout. In 2022, the galley was completely refit with all new countertops and appliances. The joinery detail, furnishings and finishes are exquisite throughout the vessel.
Her custom interior features African and Honduran mahogany with custom moldings along with marble and granite throughout and provides five luxurious stateroom accommodations. A totally private, full beam king master suite with office is located on the main deck forward. Below there are four spacious guest staterooms, two with king beds, one with a queen and one with a double and twin. The crew quarters are forward on the lower deck and feature three separate crew cabins all with their own full bath.
The upper deck features a full beam skylounge and large upper aft deck which is ideal for dining and relaxing. Forward on the main deck is the pilothouse, which, with her spacious and comfortable area, vertical windows and 270 degree view set her apart from all vessels in her class. Aft to port of the pilothouse is the Captain's office and stateroom. The flybridge deck features a custom sun shade forward that allows for the owner's option of shade or sun. Ample seating, a large hot tub, bar and BBQ grill make this an ideal area for relaxing or entertaining.
Additional equipment includes new upgraded Trac zero speed stabilizers, Onan 75 KW Platinum generators, Asea shore power convertor system, Alpha Laval centrifuge , new Watermakers, new water treatment system, new A/C chillers, and a complete bottom job in 2020. In addition, she is equipped with a 32’ 2020 Robalo tender, 16’ tender, two waverunners and toys! This vessel is the complete package for a family yacht and/or the ultimate charter yacht!
Refit/Upgrades, 2020 - 2022
- Complete interior refit w/ carpeting, furnishings throughout
- Audio/video package w/ Samsung 90" TV
- Window treatments, soft goods, mattresses, lighting
- Refitted galley w/all new appliances, flooring, countertops, 2022
Mechanical, Electronics & Systems:
- MTU 12V-2000's rebuilt 2021 w/ 3000 Hrs SMOH
- Twin Onan 75KW Generators, overhauled 2021 w/3100 Hrs
- AB Trac Zero speed stabilizers installed, 2020
- (5) A/C 5-ton Chillers installed
- Transmissions rebuilt, 2022
- Village Marine 1650 GPD watermakers
- Headhunter sewage treatment system, 2020
- (2) Hot water heaters, 2020
- (5) Upgraded monitor screens in pilothouse
- Bottom painted, shafts aligned & props balanced, 2020
Tender & Toys:
- 32' 2017 Robalo w/ Yamaha 300 HP O/B
- 16' 2020 Novurania w/ 75 HP O/B
- 2022 Yamaha waverunner