ONE FORCE Summary
40 meters / 131.23 ft
Asking price: €3,000,000 EUR
One Force a beautiful and confortable Schooner , 40 meters . Built by Costruzioni Naval Tigullio was delivered in 2013, using the highest quality wood.
One Force is RINA Class
Her exterior designed by Silverio Della Rosa in collaboaration with Hydro Tec.
Interior design from Nauta Yachts.
On 2021 refit all the interior furniture was made, a lot of cosmetic and technical jobs.
Perfect boat for families that likes sailing. One Force accomadetes up to ten guests in five cabins.The deck has spacious sun loungers.
- Hull length: 40m LOA
- Beam: 8,20 m
- Draft: 3,70 m
- Year built 2013
- Maximum Speed 12 knots
- Cruising Speed 10 knots
- Range: 600Nm @ 11 knots
- Displacement: 217000 kg.
Cold mould epoxy resin (hull and superstructure)
- Diesel: 12,000 Liters
- Freshwater: 5,000 litres (4 x 1250 litres)
- Tanks Material Aluminium
- Engines: MAN 2 X 470
- Engine hours: 270 hours
- Steering system: CMC with 2 rudders
- Generators: Kohler EFOZD
- Gen #1: 40 Kw
- Gen #2: 40 Kw
- Boiler: Type 220 + heat exchanger
- Water maker: HP HiPress SCO 540RP Tronic 230V;50Hz;540l/h
- Type Propeller: 4 blade
- Bow thruster: CMT hydraulic model BTM 35E2
- Air Conditioning: VECO CLIMMA CWS 2163s RC 400/3/50 da 216,000 BTU/h
- N° Batteries: 22 – Battery capacity 280
- Charger: 5 chargers Victron Energy
- 1 charger 40 A for main engines batteries
- 1 charger 30 A for generators batteries
- 1 charger 240 A for services batteries
- 2 charger 60 A for emergency lights and navigation equipment
- Inverter: 1 Victron Energy 3 kw
- Batteries: Two set batteries (400A/h) for main engines
- Two set batteries (200A/h) for generators
- One set batteries (2000A/h) for services
- One set batteries (400A/h) for emergency lights
- One set batteries (400A/h) for navigation equipment
One Force has ample outdoor space for lounging and dining. Her decks has beautiful teak and guests will find a number of large sun pads.
Furling Genoa: BAMAR Furler MEJ3
Furling Staysail: BAMAR Furler MJ2
From the aft access to a cockpit with 2 huge comfort table sofas and two floating tables. Entrance in the main saloon with:
On portside: TV area with “U” sofa for 8 seats, central table and two armchairs.
On starboard: dining area with table for 10 seats. In the aft access to the gallery and first crew area.
Going to the bow on portside bar area and on starboard the wheelhouse.
A stairway dives access to the forward guest area
Two twin cabins with two single beds, bathroom with separate shower and closet.
Two VIP cabins with queen-size bed, bathroom with separate shower.
Owner cabin, full beam, is located in the bow with king size bed, sofa with table on starboard and desk on portside. Large closet. Own bathroom with separate shower.
Two separate crew areas.
The main crew area is in the aft with 2 cabins, one with queen-size bed (captain’s cabin) with own bathroom enclosed shower and the second with 2 berths, with own bathroom with enclosed shower.
The other crew area is located forward with access from the main deck, consisting of two cabins with one berth each and with one bathroom. The cabins can be converted with two berths.
Flybridge: Double steering position and huge sunbathing area.
Galley and Laundry
- Stove: GAGGENAU VC 421/110
- Electric grill: GAGGENAU VR 421/110
- Oven: GAGGENAU EB388/100 (90cm)
- Cast iron grill: GAGGENAU AG050/000
- Baking stone and pizza peel: GAGGENAU PS075/001
- Crome mixer: KWC B150
- Steam: GAGGENAU VK411/1110
- Extractor hood: ALPESSEA 160/2
- Waste machine: BLANCO Mod.65
- Fridge/Freezer: VECO Frigoboat G54490
- Fridge/Freezer: VECO Frigoboat G54570
- Ice maker: VECO Frigoboat L119203
- Dish Washing Machine: MIELE G8051
- Chafing dish: GAGGENAU WS 262/110
- Dumbwaiter: Shipyard
- Fridge and Freezer (Lazzaretto) VECO Frigoboat G54645 eG54495
- Fridge and Freezer: VECO Frigoboat G54645, G54495 e G54485
- Fridge in cockpit: VECO Frigoboat G54505
- Washing machine: MIELE PW 6065
- Dryer: MIELE PT7136
Audio and Visual Equipment
- TV Satellite: SEATEL C24E
- TV Digital: Naval Mark 30
- Saloon TV: SONY 55” SMART
- Guest cabins TV: SHARP Acquos LED 22”
- Captain cabin TV: SHARP Acquos LED 22”
- Crew mess TV: SHARP Acquos LED 19”
- Entertainment Saloon: BOSE Lifestyle V25
- DVD player Blu-ray SONY DVPNS Dockstation for iPOD/iPhone Yamaha YSD 12
- Guest cabins: Hi-Fi Yamaha E730 with DVD Dockstation for iPOD/iPhone Yamaha YSD 12
- Captain cabin: Hi-Fi Yamaha E730 with DVD Dockstation for iPOD/iPhone Yamaha YSD 12
- Crew dinette: Dock station for iPOD/iPhone Yamaha YSD 12
- Crew cabins: Radio - CD SONY XSF1037
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Compass: FUSELLI Mod. 150
- GPS Receiver: FURUNO GP-150
- GPS Receiver: SIMRAD GP-320B
- Radar: SIMRAD M1834C8B
- Digital Fish Finder: SIMRAD DFF1
- Autopilot: SIMRAD NAVPILOT NAV-500
- Chart Videoplotter: SIMRAD GD-1920C
- Navtex: FURUNO NX-700
- Heading Sensor: FURUNO PG-1000
- Wind Sensor: FURUNO FI 3003
- Radio Station SSB: FURUNO FS-1570
- VHF: FURUNO FM-8800S
- VHF: FURUNO FM-2721
- AIS: FURUNO FA-30
- EPIRB: MCMURDOE5
- SART: MCMURDOS4
- GMDS Portable: MCMURDOR2
- Navtex: NX-700
- TV Sat: SEATEL C24E
- Antenna: SAILOR FB 500 for internet with WIFI, fax phone