23.46 meters / 77 ft
Asking price: $1,250,000 USD
We feel privileged to present this astonishing sleek performance yacht.
Aandeel turns head where ever she sails. Her modern, contemporary styling by Adam Voorhees both inside and out is eye-catching.
It took 2 years and $ 3 M to refit a pedigree S & S racer built-in by Goetz / Derecktor in 1996 from RI to be transformed Into a fast confrontable, easy to sail cruiser.
Her hydraulic furling boom, self-tacking jib, furling code 0, winches offer easy shorthanded or single-handed sailing.
Aandeel’s cockpit is impressive, spacious, and comfortable. It can comfortably seat 16 making it ideal for inviting friends aboard for a day of fun on the water.
This extraordinary yacht is in excellent condition and needs to be inspected to fully appreciated her high-tech sailing technology and her ease of sailing shorthanded.
- Harken MKIV Hydraulic headsail furler
- Lewmar 250VRTT 15kW hydraulic retractable bow thruster.
- Maxwell hydraulic windlass RC12-12-LP 1590kg pull
- 48kg Lewmar CQR primary anchor, 65m- ½" chain, 90m- ¾" rode
- Fortress XF 85 anchor, 105m ¾" rode
- Harken winches: (2) 74’s, 3-speed; (2): 964’s, 3-speed
- Navtec Boom Vang A850.
- Dual compasses
- Carbon Fiber wheels
- Yanmar # 4JH4-HTE 110 HP Turbo diesel auxiliary (490 hours)
- Kubota D722-E3, Donkey Engine; 65 engine hours
- Gori 3-blade 23" folding prop
- Western Integrated Technologies Hydraulic Power Pack (2) 6kW
- Sea Recovery Watermaker Ultra Whisper 400 64lph
- Torrid 120v marine water heater with dual engine waste heat coils.
- (3) Webasto HVAC Units: (1) 4.6kW; (2) 2.6kW
- Fully battened mainsail furled in the boom.
- and so much more.
Starting aft you have a transom door that drops down for tender storage and gear locker. This door is also used as a swim platform and boarding step.
Twin helm stations have complete sailing controls and steering stations. Moving forward you have a very large port and starboard seating area with twin dining tables. This large, comfortable and secure cockpit easily seats 16 guests. You enter the below decks from the cockpit.
The salon is light, modern, and airy. You have ample seating to port and starboard with a dining table and lower cocktail table. The full gourmet galley is forward and to port.
The guest stateroom is to starboard with direct and private access to the starboard head and shower. Further forward you come to the port stateroom with a sofa that converts into two single bunks.
Lastly, you come to the master stateroom with a private head and shower.
The salon is very light and airy with a large windows port and starboard and four overhead hatches with retractable shades and screens. Heating and air conditioning throughout the salon.
To starboard, there is a large sofa style seating, ottoman, navigation table and chair, flat-screen TV, entertainment center, VHF, instrumentation, electrical panel, and drawers.
To port, there is a teak dining table for six to eight persons with sofa-style seating.
- Corian countertops and double sink
- Teak bar top
- Separate stainless steel refrigerator and freezer
- 3-burner cooktop with oven microwave
- (4) drawers, (5) cabinets plus leather storage units
- Oversized double bed with (4) lower storage drawers
- Dual reading lights
- Hanging closet, (8) cabinets, and (3) drawers
- Head with electric flush toilet and large shower
- Medicine cabinet, drawer, and (3) cabinets
- Heating and air conditioning
GUEST STATEROOM STARBOARD.
- Oversized double bed with reading light
- Hanging closet, (2) lower storage drawer, and (3) cabinets
- Heating and air conditioning
- Head features an electric flush toilet and enclosed shower.
- Hanging locker for fowlers
- Deep storage cabinet behind the mirror
- Below sink cabinet.
GUEST STATEROOM / LIBRARY PORT.
- Sofa seating converts to two bunks
- (8) cabinets