Social Media Manager
Location: London, UK
Office Based (Fulham)
DOE + Bonus + Benefits
About The Role
The Social Media Manager plays a pivotal role in not just the marketing team but within the business, responsible for developing and overseeing an industry leading social media strategy that ensures our brand stands out from the competition.
The Social Media Manager will develop and implement informed content strategies tailored to the strengths of various social media platforms with the objective of increasing brand and product awareness. Tangible results will be driving increased reach and engagement of our social content, driving up traffic to all business owned assets and social profiles, as well as increasing followers across key channels.
Working closely with the marketing team along with the wider business, the candidate will raise the profile of TJB’s revenue generators and differentiators, increase share of voice, deliver positive brand sentiment and, ultimately, contribute to business growth.
A global role, reporting into our Head Of Marketing and working closely with our Creative Lead and local business teams.
- Play a key role in optimising our global and regional social media strategy to drive engagement with existing followers and customers, as well as acquire new followers through highly targeted and effective campaigns
- Ownership of the global social media publishing calendar, including responsibility for aligning our brand with new and emerging social media trends
- Day-to-day posting, content optimisation and community management of our global social media platforms
- Work with the Head Of Marketing and Creative Lead to leverage business- and user-generated-content
- Review and manage the social media accounts of key business partners
- Define the strategy for our internal broker social media accounts, supporting the team with an ongoing calendar of content and story ideas
- Create and communicate social media best practices, case studies and guidance to the wider business
- Use data driven insights and analytics to refine and improve the effectiveness of our social media strategy
- Regular competitor analysis
- Review and update the business’s Social Media Policy, and other related guidelines
Experience and Requirements
- Degree level or equivalent – has in-depth knowledge of social media marketing through a min of 3 years’ work experience in a relevant role
- Has proven in-depth knowledge and experience of all social media channels, and competence in managing multiple profiles simultaneously
- Can demonstrate a thorough understanding of how businesses can and should use social media
- Experienced in creating content and posting on multiple channels regularly
- Proven ability to develop creative content and campaigns for use across multiple channels
- A confident communicator with excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work with complex information and distil into content for consumer-facing promotions
- Experience at creating social media plans for live events, creating engaging content for all channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Experience in yachting, high end/experiential travel or other luxury businesses
- Along with a competitive salary commensurate with experience, we offer a vibrant office environment in Fulham, 25 days annual leave and a comprehensive benefits package. Furthermore all employees will benefit from opportunities for professional development and career advancement within a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply
- Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Manager application”. The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st January 2024. First round interviews will be conducted online and take place from Monday 29th January 2024. Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted