DEEP BLUE Summary
15.84 meters / 52 ft
Asking price: $1,249,000 USD
The Monte Carlo 52 is the next generation after the extremely successful Monte Carlo MC5. She features a lot of improvements based on customer feedback, including more interior space, more natural light and certainly more comfort.
This 2022 MC52 has been kept in practically new condition with many of the original covers still in place. A recent haul out for annual maintenance including new bottom job and running gear, zincs and services (engines, pods and generator) was completed September 2023. The engine room is in pristine condition and the only thing remaining before her next adventure is to move on with your belongings.
Key Features and Upgrades:
- Hard Top with Opening Sun Roof
- Third Helm in Cockpit for backing up
- DGPS " Sky Hook " Upgrade
- Joystick and Bow Thruster
- Transferable Beneteau Warranty (October 2024) and Volvo Penta Warranty (October 2026)
- Seakeeper Gyroscopic Stabilizer
- Hydraulic Swim Platform w/ Integrated Dinghy Chocks
- Cummins Onan 11KW Generator
- Zipwake Automatic Trim Tabs
- Highfield Tender Included
- Flybridge Wetbar with Grill and Refrigerator
- Retractable Electric Sun Awning in Cockpit
- Bow Sun Pad and Shade Sails
- Additional Head in Crew Quarter
- Steering station with adjustable seat and wheel
- Salon seating for 8 people
- Fully-fitted aft galley
- Aft sun lounger with lifting backrest
- Underwater Lights
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Monte Carlo 52 is elegant, luxurious and contemporary, but also spacious and bright. She will introduce the “Smart Luxury” generation of high-end cruisers by BENETEAU.
A flybridge powerboat, she has inherited the superb genetic makeup of a highly successful range: a very distinctive contemporary design with an elegant profile, wonderfully designed spaces and special attention to detail. The Monte Carlo 52 takes these great strengths one step further. Her line is more contemporary and her profile more slender, and she is extremely spacious.
The very large saloon, like the newly reorganized spaces of the flybridge, the extensive owner suite, the three cabins and two shower rooms unfold to reveal a voluntarily minimalist décor of lightcoloured woodwork and linings, which is bang on trend.