GOOD TO GO Summary
18.59 meters / 61 ft
Asking price: $850,000 USD
"GOOD TO GO" may be the most distinctive Viking 61 ever built. Her "skybridge" design is complemented by the custom arch designed and installed by the original owner. This model truly offers the best of both worlds: an enclosed bridge for comfortable cruising in any conditions, and an open bridge above offering maximum visibility for docking, fishing, or just enjoying life on the water.
Meticulously maintained by the current and second owner, below is a list of some of the upgraded items:
- New carpet 2019
- V Cool enclosed bridge windows 2019
- New tint enclosed bridge 2019
- New Garmin 7615 Chart plotter 2018
- New bow thruster drive
- New windlass motor 2019
- Cockpit cover with custom stainless steel poles
- Engine room and cockpit cameras with wifi viewing
- Complete Topside paint 2016 (Viking Services Center)
- New cutlass bearings 2018
- New dripless shaft seals 2018
- Shafts and props blueprinted and balanced 2018
- New water maker membranes 2019
- Complete 2000 hr service 2018
- New rudder seals 2018
- New steering ram 2016
- New engine on tender 2009 50HP
- Windows re-caulked in 2019
- New VHF Antennas
Entering the salon from the spacious teak cockpit, one immediately notices the warm decor, and that this boat is set up for casual entertaining and living. The salon bar top allows for additional dining space, or just a gathering of friends.
The galley boasts a full complement of appliances including an oven and extra storage space for the gourmet's needs.
Moving forward, Viking's now famous three (3) stateroom, three (3) head layout incorporates a spacious master with a large queen bed, and more than ample storage in full aft wall hanging lockers. The forward "VIP" guest stateroom allows for a couple, or two( 2) guys or three (3) close friends to sleep comfortably and has an ensuite head. The starboard guest stateroom has upper and lower bunks, and private access to the starboard guest head, which doubles as the day head.