LADY MOH Summary
28.96 meters / 95.01 ft
Asking price: €2,450,000 EUR
Built in steel and aluminium by the Cantiere Navale Bugari and CRN, M/Y Lady Moh has been delivered to her first owner in 2002 and has since been privately used.
The current owner purchased M/Y Lady Moh in 2020 and proceed with an extensive refit, including the build of a hard top on the flybridge as well as a complete paint.
The main deck features a comfortable and spacious saloon, including a wet bar and two long sofa on both side making the salon a perfect place to socialize. The dining area welcomes 8 guests while allowing the crew to have a comfortable space to serve.
M/Y Lady Moh accommodates 9 guests in 4 comfortable cabins. The full-beam master cabin is located on the main deck with ensuite bathroom. The lower deck comprises a full-beam VIP cabin, a double cabin and a twin cabin with pullman bed. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3412E 925 HP engines with 3300 hours each, she comfortably cruises at 12 Knots. M/Y Lady Moh can reach a maximum speed of 15 knots. Loaded with options, including a spacious garage which can accommodate a 5.5m tender, a watermarker, brand new generator, new teak, new Jacuzzi, hard top and much more.
Full Refit- Change of the two old Kohler 28Kw Generators by two new ones
New generation Kohler generators 28kw 400vlt 50Hz 12 Vlt with Cocoon Insulation
- Complete control and service on night generator 14kW
- Full service on the two main engines Caterpillar 3412 + Borescope and oil analysis. Change of one Turbo on port engine.
- Refurbishment of the two cold groups + 1 freezer group in the kitchen as well as compressors and pumps in engine room
- Control of all air conditioning compressor part “Condaria”
- Restarting of the boiler heating system with the installation of a new circulation pump
- Installation of a new 380Vlt engine on bilgepump
- Installing a new Mastervolt battery charger for Battery Service
- Installation of two new probes on the tank black water and grey water
- Upgrading of the entire fire system mainly in the machine part + new portable fire extinguishers for the cabins and interior
- Purchase and installation of the washing machine + dryer
- Upgrading of the entire outdoor lighting system of the boat
- Installation of a new VHF on FB maneuver station + Commissioning AIS system
- Major work on ANX “Castoldi Jet” including the replacement of the nozzle + propeller
- Manufacture and installation of a new stainless steel handrall on the rear part of the FB
- Modification of the crew bathroom