NO TAN LINES Summary
13.69 meters / 44.91 ft
Asking price: $1,078,000 USD
No Tan Lines - She is Clean & very well Maintained Power Catamaran!
Great fuel economy crusing at 17kts getting 1.0mpg.
Includes Highfield Dinghy with 20hp Tohatsu motor barely used.
Features a 3 cabin layout with en suite heads and an expansive full beam master stateroom.
The luxurious Aquila 44 Power Catamaran is a world leader in its class. Designed to be both a long-distance cruising yacht and a wonderful platform to entertain guests, the highly experienced Aquila design and engineering team created the Aquila 44 Yacht to optimize performance and functionality. Relying heavily on past experience and knowledge of how owners use their boats, the attention to detail in both the exterior and interior spaces are perfected to serve those purposes. The stairway from the flybridge to the foredeck gives safe, easy access to the ground tackle locker and forward cleats when anchoring or docking while wide side decks and safety handrails also allow guest to move about safely. It is a truly amazing platform for comfortable live aboard cruising.
- 320hp Volvo D4-320 engines
- Full Raymarine Electronics Package at the Flybridge Helm w/ Multifunction Touch Display, AIS, AutoPilot, VHF, and Transducer
- Fusion Stereo
- Backup Camera
- Lexan and Canvas Windshield for Flybridge
- Dingy Davit w/ Electric Crane and fixed chokes
- Northern Lights 9kW Generator with sound enclosure
- Spectra Newport 400 Watermaker
- Hardtop Solar Panels - 2 x 50W each
- Underwater LED Lighting
- Flybridge Kenyon Electric Grill and Sink
- Victron 5000w Inverter
- Upgraded Mantus Anchoring system
No Tan Lines is US Import Duty Paid! With the current tariffs still in place, US Duty Paid status represents a $250,000 value. Duty Paid status allows US buyers to legally purchase the vessel and keep it in US waters indefinitely.