16.45 meters / 54 ft
Asking price: $795,000 USD
US DUTY PAID
TOHORA was built with a specific project in mind: Sail the prevailing winds from Europe to Australia exploring the most remote kiting and diving spots! During her voyage, she performed fantastically sailing 14000 miles in 9 months at an average of 200+ miles a day with no significant issue. Any small problems were fixed and improved with the one year warranty yard period performed in New Zealand.
After the Pacific she relocated to the Atlantic Ocean where she did several Caribbean/New England seasons. TOHORA has had one private owner since new, with a full-time captain and crew, and shows as such. Meticulously maintained, and exceptionally well equipped; she is one of the best values in the +50' catamaran market.
This Nautitech hull number 6 has proved herself in every sea condition and really makes you feel at home during long ocean passages. The Yanmar engines have always been maintained to schedule using only authorized spare parts (Logbook available). The original sail drives have been replaced with new SD60’s improving the vibration and noise level in the boat. She has been outfitted with a set of four sails to accommodate the aluminum mast and lightweight, V-shaped boom, allowing for optimum performance in all wind conditions. 840 watt solar array, 9 KW Kohler generator, air conditioning, water maker, washer & dryer, dishwasher, two refrigerators & two freezers, icemaker, dive compressor, 14ft tender and the list goes on and on!
TOHORA has the preferred three cabin owners version general arrangement. The commodiuous master stateroom with Owner's queen berth is located portside aft with an office forward that could be easily converted to a fourth cabin. Starboard side features two single berths aft with a queen berth forward. The port bow serves as a wet locker for surfboards, kite, dive gear and fishing equipment.
If you are looking for bluewater or a weekend catamaran to sail the oceans in comfort and luxury without wanting to give up performance, TOHORA is a proven yacht and a fantastic value.
This broker served as her build captain and skippered TOHORA more than 45,000 NM over the next seven years. Please contact Capt. Umberto Moneta at Seaton Yachts. Cell +1 401 239 6565 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations• GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Owner’s version with office
• BRIDGE DECK: Large sliding aft bulkhead doors integrate cockpit area to bridge deck. To port is the navigation station, a two-person settee, and the TV. To starboard is the galley and main saloon dining area. The saloon is bright and airy with opening forward ports and overhead hatches. There is excellent 360-degree visibility. Laminated cabin sole planking with light maple joinery. Additional storage located under seating areas.
• MAIN SALOON: U-shaped saloon seating with adjustable dining table. Overhead LED lighting.
• GALLEY: Modern U-shaped galley featuring propane 3-burner stovetop with oven, microwave, refrigeration, SMEG dishwasher, icemaker, double stainless steel sink, fresh and seawater tap, white countertops and AC sockets. Locker storage.
• NAVIGATION AREA: Forward-facing chart table with reading light and AC socket. Ship’s electrical service panel to port of navigation station desk. (See NAVIGATION and COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT section for detailed list of equipment.)
• STARBOARD HULL: TWIN CABIN AFT CABIN: Twin berth aft cabin. Large hanging locker with shelving. Opening hull port with blind. Deck overhead hatch with blind. Cabin fan. Overhead LED lights and twin reading lights.
• En-suite head with separate shower stall. Electric freshwater toilet, basin, mirroredcabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• GUEST CABIN FORWARD: Large double berth (6’-6” x 5’-1”). Hanging locker withshelves. Storage under the berth and in lateral shelf along hull. Opening hull porthole with screen. Overhead flush deck hatch with screen. Cabin fan.
• En-suite head with separate shower stall. Electric freshwater toilet, basin, mirrored cabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• Between cabins: Second refrigerator and LG washing machine.
• BOW STORAGE AREA FORWARD: MIELE dryer machine
• PORT HULL: OWNER’S LAYOUT: Large double berth (6’-6” x 5’-1”). Large hanging locker with shelving. Opening hull port with blind. Flush deck overhead hatch with blind. Cabin fan. Overhead LED lights and twin reading lights.
• En-suite head with separate shower stall. Electric fresh water toilet, basin, mirrored cabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• Office area with desk, seat. Settee with pilot berth above. Head with separate shower stall. Electric freshwater and seawater toilet, basin, mirrored cabinet with shelves, towel holders and flush deck hatch with blackout screen.
• Between cabins: (2) Freezers
• BOW STORAGE AREA FORWARD: Empty storage space (Previously used as semi-wet locker for dive gear, surfboard etc.)