UPON REQUEST Summary
30.45 meters / 99.9 ft
Asking price: €7,900,000 EUR
The famous 30M RPH M/Y AFON was handed over to her first and only Owner in 2020. The yacht's exterior was designed by Olesinski Design, the interior design was created by Princess Design Studio. The garage can accommodate a 4.5 meter tender or jet ski with water toys.
The yacht was operated exclusively by the Owner and his family, having actually spent only one season on the water under the control of an experienced crew. Although the 2021 season has not been used, the ship is in excellent technical condition and requires only maintenance before going to sea.
Princess 30M is one of the most spacious yachts in the 30m segment. Particularly striking is the internal volume of the saloon which due to its size and natural light gives the impression of a much bigger vessel. In addition to the spaciousness of interiors AFON impresses by its cozy and welcoming atmosphere created by warm combination of carpets and lacquered oak accessorised with decorative elements such as an illuminated marble panel in the dining area, a lighting package and a perfectly matching set of decorative cushions.
The Owner's main deck suite includes a breakfast area, bathroom with walk-in shower and walk-in closet. The cabin perfectly transmits natural light through the side panoramic and ceiling windows. Guests are accommodated in two VIP cabins and two guest cabins, one of which can be transformed into a double cabin.
A long list of installed accessories such as a jacuzzi on the flybridge, a hard top with an openable central top, fin stabilisers and a remote control for the engines will make your stay on the yacht even more comfortable.
M/Y AFON is available for viewings at any time with prior notice.
- Remote control for MTU engines / thrusters controllable from both sides of wheelhouse
- Hydraulic system for bow and stern thrusters and winches. Each engine controls its own cross-coupled hydraulic pump, allowing the hydraulic system to be powered by either engine.
- Stabilizer fins with zero speed
- Hard top on flybridge with central sliding section
- Garage for 4.5m tender or jet ski (and water toys) and hydraulic swim platform
- Underwater lights Ocean Led (total n.10, 5 x on each side; n.4 on transom)
- Air conditioner in all areas
- Cummins generators, 2 x 27 kW
- Water maker
- Satellite Antenna KVH
- Raymarine radar antenna
- 2 x Life rafts
- 2 x Chart plotters Raymarine 15,4’’ gS on main helm station
- Video Cameras in the engine room, cockpit and flybridge
- Raymarine AIS class B (transmitter)
- Manouvering lights on bow and aft
- Jacuzzi on flybridge
- All external areas in teak
- Folding teak table on flybridge
- Sunshade on aft flybridge
- Wet bar on cockpit with icemaker, sink and external LED backlight
- Fridge on flybridge integrated in bar
- Folding teak table on cockpit with wicker chairs
- Mooring enclosure for the cockpit
- Side boarding accesses for mooring alongside
- Boarding ladder for mooring alongside
- Blue external cushions and accents in the hot tub
- 5 cabin layout with two VIP cabins on aft lower deck
- Interior in lacquered oak
- Decorative marble panel in salon with LED backlight
- Wooden floor in galley area, wheelhouse and upper lobbies. Salon/dining area, guest cabins, lower lobby and crew cabins are carpeted
- Side sliding doors in saloon on starboard side
- Starboard side guest cabin is equipped with an electric drive, transforming beds into a double bed
- Electric towel dryers in heads
- Crew accommodation furniture is white as standard. The galley area is finished in white and the and other section is in the same color as the boat trim
- Miele oven, Miele cooker with extractor hood, Miele microwave oven, Miele full-size dishwasher, built-in Miele coffee machine, 2 x fridge-freezers (296 + 100 lt each)
- Winecooler Miele (46 bottles)
- Washing and dryer Miele (two separated units) in crew area
- Trash compactor in galley
- Speakers and local sound control on bow
- Wi-fi system on board
- TV 55” in main salon
- Sockets 220V/240V
- Diving bottles in the garage