Fort Lauderdale is the yachting capital of the world. Every year, they prove this when the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) opens its doors. Over five days in October, the show welcomes around 10,000 yachting guests to discover over 1,300 yachts on display and 1000 exhibiting brands and innovators. FLIBS is the largest in-water boat show in the world and one not to be missed if you are in the market for a yacht purchase or want to explore a wide range of charter options for your next yachting adventure.
WHAT NOT TO MISS AT FLIBS 2022
- More world and USA debuts than another other international boat show
- Explore never-before-seen vessels, including Intrepid Powerboats and Axopare Boats
- Windward VIP tickets for exclusive access and one-hour early entry every day
- Visit Superyacht Village for a snapshot of the most luxurious yachts in the U.S market
- Educational seminars from leading industry experts
- The latest innovations in water sports and marine products at the Aquazone
- A culinary experience of over 100 satellite bars and gourmet food stalls
THE TJB EXPERIENCE AT FLIBS
TJB Super Yachts will elevate your experience of FLIBS with access to our market insight and a personalised list of yacht inspections that meet your individual needs. This year we launched our U.S. presence in Fort Lauderdale with the appointment of our stateside yacht brokers, Nicole Haboush and Megan Cashmore. Nicole is a highly respected veteran of the yachting industry with over 25 years of experience, and Megan is highly specialised in her understanding of yacht charter logistics and destination knowledge. As a personal guest of TJB Super Yachts, we will ensure you discover the best of FLIBS 2022.
MEET THE TJB TEAM AT FLIBS
Get in touch to arrange an appointment and meet the TJB Super Yachts team at FLIBS 2022