29.49 meters / 96.75 ft
CANTIERE DELLE MARCHE
Asking price: €7,950,000 EUR
Hull Paint (2023) - Upgraded to Maltese Commercial Coded - RINA Class
Built for a very experienced Owner and having a Major Refit in 2020, MY 3D is a three-deck steel and aluminium Explorer vessel of 229 GT, an exceptional volume for a 100’ yacht. M/Y 3D is designed for serious cruising: extrathick steel plates, cupro nickel piping, remote controlled valves, automatic parallel device for gensets’ management, commercial ships’ treatment systems for bilge, black and grey water, heavy duty rated engines MTU 8V 2000 M72/720 Kw.
Range of 4.000 nm at 8 knots, maximum speed of 13.6 knots. Sea worthiness and seakeeping capabilities are unrivalled as well as comfort at anchor and in navigation. Accommodation for 10 guests in 4 staterooms with up to 6 crews including Captain in three cabins. Classic contemporary very voluminous interiors (2.10 mt height in every ambient), spacious garage able to store several water toys and equipment, 50 sq mt sundeck and ample sunbathing area on the foredeck make MY 3D fit both the explorers’ souls as well as the ones looking for action and social life.
Meet The Adventurous Soul of 3D
3D with her oversized fuel and water tanks, as well as impressive cold and dry storage capacity, can offer unparalleled adventures by reaching remote destinations, where it’s harder to provision with all the yachting luxuries.
3D is a magnificent option for divers, wildlife enthusiasts, and anyone looking to explore the unknown since they offers a distinct feeling of adventure and the freedom to sail anywhere.
3D is a gateway to a world of water sports and exhilarating activities. 3D’s impressive collection of water toys has been tailored to elevate your yachting experience to new heights.
For those seeking underwater wonders, 3D provides scuba diving equipment to delve into mesmerizing depths, ensuring the best experience on your dive.
If diving isn’t for you, unleash your inner explorer with snorkelling gear or navigate the tranquil waters atop paddle boards, while embracing the 3D of your surroundings.
For those who wish to relax in a safe environment the floating pool with the protective bottom net is the place to be, and for adrenaline enthusiasts, the I-AQUA Sea Dart Max + offers great adventures, defying gravity and leaving you with a sense of exhilaration.
Contact us for an exclusive presentation.
- 2x Windlass: MAXWELL 4500 VWC
- Port side & starboard chain length: 190mt
- Crane: OPACMARE 3080/65 1000Kg
- 2 x cabstand on aft deck: MAXWELL 4000 VC
- One fully retractable electric/hydraulic stern gangway: OPACMARE 1133/40
- Deck hardware are in stainless steel bollards and chocks
- 2X Pool Anchors 200Kg
- 2X New Vicking life-rafts 8 prs (2020)
- Mooring Ropes
- Custom built carbon extension
- Custom built carbon swimming ladder
- Light weight quick inflate fenders
- High end safety equipment to Malta commercial code spec
- Custom built table in study to act as both coffee table and office (lowering mechanism)
- Solid teak 2m diameter round table with custom lowering and lifting system on upper deck
- Service buffet with fridge on upper deck