NO LIMITS Summary
23.77 meters / 78 ft
Asking price: $1,155,000 USD
No shortage of sunpads on Joyce.
- The large pad on the bow and two sun pads on the flybridge, one shaded by the bimini. All exterior cushions and helm are covered by Sunbrella matching the bimini.
- The full-beam master stateroom is bright and airy with a settee and a desk. The head is to port with a split shower stall and commode stall. The ceramic tile really brightens the area up.
- The teak aft deck features a nice alfresco dining table, P&S boarding gates, and a refrigerator and sink.
- The entrance to the salon is through a double sliding Trend door.
- The light oak interior with wenge decks has a large leather U-shaped couch to port and opposite is the 42” flat screen on a lift, lots of storage, and an icemaker.
- Central Vacuum
- ABT stabilizers
- Port and starboard shore cords, the port is for the USA and the starboard is for the Med.
Vessel Walk Through
The teak aft deck features a nice alfresco dining table, P&S boarding gates, and a refrigerator and sink. There are a Bezenzoni passerelle, engine controls, and a 10’ Williams dinghy on a hydraulic lift/beach. The entrance to the salon is through a double sliding Trend door. There are underwater lights and all exterior lights are LED.